Jul 06 2010
You have asked and I listened. You wanted an entire weekend of stamping fun well here it is. I just viewed the Holiday mini and already started planning wonderful projects, activities and more. Book soon, spaces have already started filling up!
Creative Escape Weekend Retreat
Oct 1 – 3, 2010 Le Viceroy Auberge & Spa
We are so excited to announce the First Creative Escape Weekend Retreat by Kim and Marlayne! We have arranged a fabulous event where you can relax and enjoy true down time in a luxurious atmosphere! Treat yourself to a creative weekend where you can stamp, sew, scrapbook or make jewelry! Whatever you choose. Bring your projects with you and enjoy the beautiful surroundings and amenities!
At LeViceroy Auberge and Spa - a picturesque inn near Lac Simon – you'll love the relaxing atmosphere and their famous fine cuisine. Let yourself be pampered in the spa (for an extra fee), and relax at the unique natural-rock Nordic Baths, available to CE attendees from 4-7 on Saturday Oct 2! (included in the retreat fee)!
There is a two-step registration process to register for the Creative Escape Weekend Retreat. You'll need to register to attend the Creative Escape and then contact the hotel directly to reserve your room. Payments are done separately – see details below for pricing and what it includes and feel free to email or call me with any questions.
Early Bird Registration for the Creative Escape Weekend Package
Early Bird Registration for this event is $169 if you register before August 15, 2010 and $189 if you register after Aug 15. Only a $60 deposit is needed upon registration, and the remainder is to be paid on Sept 1, 2010.
This fee assumes a 2 night stay at Le Viceroy Auberge & Spa and includes:
- A Fabulous Goodie bag with $60 in Stampin' Up! product from the Fall Holiday Mini catalogue. We'll design fabulous make and takes that you will make using your goodie bag products!
- Two breakfasts, one 4 course Lunch and a 5 course dinner!!
- Access to the Nordic Baths on Saturday from 4 – 7 pm!! Spa Treatments available for extra fees
- A Candy Bar to help the creative juices flow! lol!
- Pillow gifts throughout the weekend
- 4 demonstrations during the weekend
- 4 optional classes (for additional fees)
- Space to work on your creative projects! 2 people per 6" table
- Draws for fabulous Stampin' Up! products from the holiday mini.
- Use of our Stampin' Up! inks, punches, stamps, Big Shot and dies!!!
Click on the link HERE for more details and to registerShare on Facebook