Jan 19 2011
There were 3 Inserts and one charm with chain and bauble given to us during make & take at Leadership. Here is the second Make and take for the day, tomorrow I will show you another fabulous project.
Make and take #2
Stamps: Clearly for you stamp set #121911(w) #121976(c)
Card Stock and Paper: Basic Black card stock #121045, first Edition Designer Series Paper #121878, red glimmer paper #121790
Ink: Basic Black Classic Stampin'Pad #101179, Real Red Classic Stampin'Pad #103133, Versamark Pad #102283
Accessories and Tools: Clear Stampin'Emboss Powder #109130, Basic Black 5/8" Satin Ribbon #117285, Basic Black 1/8" taffeta ribbon #119261, simply adorned 1 1/2" x 2" charm #116798, trinket keys #121892, heat tool #100005, snail adhesive #104332, small heart punch #117193 , stamp-a-ma-jig #101049
Instructions provided by Stampin'Up!
1. Stamp background stamp in VersaMark ink on Basic Black Card Stock. Emboss using Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder and Heat Tool.
2. Stamp sentiment in Real Red ink on First Edition Designer Series Paper. Stamp Flower in Basic Black ink on First Edition Designer Series Paper.
3. Tear corner off First Edition Designer Series Paper and adhere to Basic Black Card Stock using snail adhesive. (Save torn edge of First Edition Designer Series Paper to use on Monogram insert.)
4. Punch heart from Red Glimmer Paper. Adhere to insert using Snail Adhesive.
5. Tie Basic Black 5/8" Satin Ribbon through charm to use in place of chain.
6. Insert embossed insert into front of charm, and second piece of First Edition Designer Series Paper into back of charm.
7. Tie Trinket Key to charm using Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon.
Would you like to make this fabulous charm, with a few other inserts? Book a party now and sale-a-bration benefits will apply= free stamps on orders of 60$ +. Friends love to get together to create this beautiful piece of jewelry. Book a party today!
What a cute gift for Valentine's Day! Check out Make and take #1. Tomorrow another fabulous project and instructions from leadership. Order these products to create a gift made from the heart!
***Want a free stamp set, take advantage of my Online VIP club! + BONUS gift = free tutorial included!
Happy Shopping and don't forget to check out the clearance rack!
Local to eastern Ontario or Quebec? I'm a short drive from Ottawa, Montreal and Surroundings. I'm bilingual, French and English and I'd love to stamp with You in the language of your choice!Share on Facebook