Jan 23 2011
Well I have showed you all the make and takes from leadership, instructions included. I hope you were inspired. As I said before, these were the best Make & Take ever!!!
Make and take #6
Stamps: Clearly for You #121911(w) #121976(c)
Card stock and Paper: Crumb Cake Card Stock #120953, Early Espresso Card Stock, Botanical Gazette Designer series paper #121783
Ink: Early Espresso Classic Stampin'Pad #119670
Accessories and tools: Crumb Cake Seam Binding #122332, Very Vanilla Seam Binding #120999, Chantilly Lace Trim #118480, Trinket Keys #121892, decorative Label Punch #120907, 2"x 1 3/8" Oval punch #119859, big shot #113439, Top note bigz die #113463, snail adhesive #104332, DVD case
Instructions provided by Stampin'Up!
1. Cut 4"x5" Botanical Gazette paper using Top Note Bigz Die.
2. Stamp "Amour" in Early Espresso ink on Top Note die cut.
3. Stamp crane image in Early Espresso ink on Top Note die cut and 7"x10 1/2" Botanical Gazette Design series paper.
4. Ink background image in Early Espresso ink. Stamp off and then stamp image on Crumb Cake Card Stock.
5. Stamp butterfly image and "No. 5" image in Early Espresso ink on Crumb Cake Card Stock.
6. Punch Crumb Cake Card Stock using 2" x 1 3/8" Oval Punch.
7. Punch Early Espresso Card Stock using Decorative label punch. Layer Oval and decorative label shapes, and adhere to top note die cut.
8. Adhere top note die cut to botanical gazette designer series paper (7" x 10 1/2"); insert in case. Adhere top note die cut to 7" x 10 1/2" botanical gazette designer series paper; insert in case.
9. Tie Crumb cake seam binding around spine of case, and then tie trinket key on one end. Tie Very Vanilla seam binding and crochet trim to crumb cake seam binding.
Here is the card we made at the MDS class with Sara Douglass, we all got a copy during make and take session. What I love about MDS is you can mass produce and then add embellishments, like this ribbon. Simple but gorgeous! If you order MDS with a few downloads starting January 25th, you get two FREE sale-a-bration products!
Don't delay, order this program, it's fabulous & easy:
|My Digital Studio|
item code #118108
Available in English only
I had a lots of emails about the 3D purse that I gave to lots of you at leadership, I will do my best this week to post instructions:)
Hope your weekend is fabulous!
***Want a free stamp set, take advantage of my Online VIP club! + BONUS gift = free tutorial included!
Happy Shopping and don't forget to check out the clearance rack!
Local to eastern Ontario or Quebec? I'm a short drive from Ottawa, Montreal and Surroundings. I'm bilingual, French and English and I'd love to stamp with You in the language of your choice!Share on Facebook