It's been a really really long time. I realized how long of a time when people start emailing me, and asking if I am ok, or have I bumped them off of my list. Nope! It's been crazy and I seriously don't know where to start. Here is a brief update:
– Jordan had a super bad virus that needed my full attention x 4 days and she hasn't been feeling well since. She has been clinging to my hip most days.
– Then I caught her bug, yes we were the only two sick in the house + I hurt my back, I think it was from running with overly used running shoes.
– My husband has been gone out of town back in forth for the last two weeks
– I hosted two fundraisers: the first one was for my dear colleague Genevieve who was diagnosed with Cancer. A few of us from the office are walking for the relay for life in her honor as she fights this deadly disease. I am happy to say that we have raised $726 at the Stamp and Stomp Fundraiser. Wohoo! I still have premade kits if you would like one email me 10$ is going towards our walk on June 3rd. Kit details HERE. The second one was for one of my customer, Monique, she has a liver disease so we got together with some of her friends and stamped away and at this event we raised $328.75 for the Canadian Liver Foundation. Wohoo!
– I also was asked to be a guest speaker at Marlayne Hardy's event, which I focus on the Nautical products from the summer mini which I can't wait to share.
– I am also honored to be a speaker at the Stampin'up! Convention in Utah. If you are attending, I can't wait to rock your world with my workshop presentation.
– At this point I am getting ready for the Alaska Cruise, I can't wait! The only part I hate is leaving Jordan, she is going to be 6 very soon but I know how hard it is for her not to be with mommy at night:(
– So if you have missed me that much you won't want to miss my National Scrapbooking event: Here are some details, I have a few spots left and a sneak peek.
What is my Spring Fling Stamp-A-Rama Day
in your PJs?
Nothing better to celebrate National Scrapbooking month, then a day of stamping in your pjs, where you will create 10 pages (12×12). Every page will wow you with new techniques like pull outs and more.
This retreat includes a 50$ kit of products, Masculine, Feminine, Summer Fun pages and more. You can also email me to ask about the add-on gold package.
There will be door prizes, gifts and retired products for sale. Lunch is included. The best part is, we are stamping in our pjs all day!
What a great way to show all your friends new wow pages or what a great gift for a family member, friend or even a downline! A handmade stamped gift is a gift from the heart!
You will not want to miss this fun event in the ambiance of Spring Fever in the comfort of my home. There will be music, decorations and highlights from the Stampin'up! Alaska Cruise, swap samples, make and takes and more. There will also be a desert & candy bar!
BRING: Your own adhesive and refill, scissors. Make sure all of your supplies are labeled with your name.
When: Sunday, May 29th, 2011
Registration: 8:45 am
Class: 9:00 to 4:00
Where: Kim’s Stampin’Studio
750 Front Rd West
(1 hr between Montreal and Ottawa)
Muffins,tea, coffee and water will be provided
Early bird registration is 63$ or 78$ after May 25th
1. Register via email or 2. Register and Pay via Paypal
Kits to go are available:***If you are unable to attend but would love to obtain this class please email me
Places are limited since we need extra room for scrapbooking
Deadline to sign up is May 27th
Share on Facebook