I don't know too many people who don't like photographic waterfront stamp sets? There is something soothing about the High tide stamp set. It brings a sense of calmness, relaxating and peacefulness. The bonus is that it is also available in french, "pour les clientes francophones". It's called Maree haute #143462. Speaking of calmness. I don't know about you, but I cannot keep my craft room in order. It's nonesense, there is no sense of calmness there!!! I cleaned it on Sunday and I'm embarrassed to say that I have to tidy up again:( There must be a system! If you know the answer to tidyness in a craft room, please share… I read this quote on pinterest: "creativity is messy and I am very creative". It just made me giggle. I guess I'm creative. More and more demonstrators are promoting videos about projects they have created. I need to clean my studio before I venture in videos…
I chose a nautical color theme for the High tide stamp set today. Measurements for this card are a little none tradional so I'll share the details below. I think this stamp set is perfect for masculine cards. My card today has a doily but I would not be ashamed to give it to a man! Love my doilies. Once again, I created different versions and a step up for this project. I coordinated the stamp set with the floral boutique designer series paper. You need to check out this designer paper in the annual catalogue. It is beautiful and the projects that stampin up published are so me. I love the shabby chic look. Check it out on p.76 of the annual catalogue.
1. Cut Night of Navy 4 1/4 x 11 and score at 5 1/5,9 3/4 and and 10 1/4
2. Tear the edge of the night of navy card stock on one side (side where you've scored at 10 1/4 mark)
3. Cut 2 pieces of designer paper, one at 4 x 4 and the other at 4 x1 1/2 and adhere to card stock
4. Punch two holes with the 1/8' hand held circle punch and thread the whisper white linen and tie with a knot. on both extremities like in the attached image.
5. Cut a piece of whisper white card stock at 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 and stamp image with night of navy ink. Mount on a piece of 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 night of navy card stock.
6. Add doily to designer paper and pop up the stamped image to the designer paper.
7. Stamp a greating on whisper white card stock and attach to card.
Add white perfect accents #138416 to step up your card.
Card # 3
Added Night of navy solid Baker's twine
All the details to the products used are listed below.
Some extra goodies from me:*** When you order in my online store, add hostess code: ZC7CZ4HE. This will give you an extra 5 samplers cards from occasion's catalogue products created by myself, mailed directly to you… If you join my team and purchase the starter kit: Receive 2 PDF's from my occasion's event…
There are great deals about the occasion's catalogue and sale a bration event. Don't hesitate to contact me or place your order in my online store. If you are ordering online, don't forget the check that box so I can see your details that you ordered so I can make you part of my VIP customers and reward you. When asked about your demonstrator select Kim Assaly.
VIP bonus points: If you are part of my VIP customer list, don't forget my special for January plus if you order online use my hostess January code to get bonus points for a free stamp set: ZC7CZ4HE Not part of my vip club, ask me how to join.
Follow me on Instagram: riverfrontstampin
Enjoy your day, bonne journée, HUGS!!!