Jan 20 2011
While I'm showing you these fabulous Make and takes from Leadership, I am also stamping away and preparing great projects with the Sale-a-bration stamps sets. Already, I have some favorites. Tonight I am hosting a workshop with a bunch of awesome ladies and I can't wait to show them the new projects I have created and a fabulous make and take for them to create. Although I will not be posting all projects, I can't wait to share with you a few next week.
I hope you liked the charm yesterday, today I will show you the card we made. It's a great technique to do with friends.
Make & Take #3
For You Card
Stamps: Clearly for You stamp set #121911(w) #121976(c)
Card Stock and Paper: Baja Breeze #111352, Crumb cake #120953 , More Mustard #100946, Old Olive Card Stock #100702, Soft Suede Textured Card stock #119948, Whisper White Card stock #100730, Medium whisper white Envelope #107301
Ink: Soft Suede Classic Stampin'Pad #115657, Versamark pad #102283, Cherry Cobbler Stampin'Write Marker #119681, More Mustard Stampin'write Marker #100076
Accessories and tools: Old Olive 3/8" taffeta ribbon #119767, linen thread #104199, Snail Adhesive #104332, stampin'dimensionals #104430, bone folder#102300, crimper #101618, paper snips #103579 , petal card punch #119273, 1/16" circle punch #101227, 1" circle punch #119868, circles #2 originals die #114526, stamp-a-ma-jig #101049, big shot #113439.
Instructions provided by Stampin'Up!
1. Fold baja breeze Card stock in half to form card.
2. Stamp butterfly image in VersaMark ink three times on front of card near top.
3. Crimp bottom half of front of card using crimper. Rub versamark ink across crimped portion of card.
4. Stamp background image in VersaMark ink on Old Olive Card Stock. Distress edges of Old Olive Card Stock and adhere to front of card using Snail Adhesive.
5. Cut circle from Soft Suede Card Stock using Circles #2 Originals Die. Crumple circle and distress using Soft Suede ink. Adhere to front of card using Snail Adhesive.
6. Tie Old Olive ribbon around card.
7. Stamp flower image repeatedly in Soft Suede ink on Crumb Cake Card Stock. Punch Crumb Cake Card Stock using Petal Card Punch. Fold card stock along score lines and slightly curl back each flap using bone folder.
8. Crimp More Mustard Card stock several times in both directions using Crimper. Punch More Mustard Card Stock using 1" circle Punch.
9. Ink butterfly image first with More Mustard marker and along wings with Cherry Cobbler marker; stamp on Whisper White Card Stock. Cut out butterfly, then layer over More Mustard circle and Crumb Cake shape. Adhere to Soft Suede circle using Stampin'Dimensionals.
10. Stamp sentiment in Soft Suede ink on Old Olive Card Stock and punch using 1" Circle Punch. Trim top and bottom of Old Olive circle to create tag. Punch hole using 1/16" circle punch. Thread linen thread through hole, and tie around Old Olive ribbon on front of card.
11. Stamp images in Soft Suede ink on Envelope.
Also I wanted to share that I might have found that special someone for the FREE starter kit. She was on my mind as soon as the announcement was made. I will get my answer tomorrow. In the meantime if you would like or thought of someone who would like the Free starter kit, please forward the link.
***Want a free stamp set, take advantage of my Online VIP club! + BONUS gift = free tutorial included!
Happy Shopping and don't forget to check out the clearance rack!
Local to eastern Ontario or Quebec? I'm a short drive from Ottawa, Montreal and Surroundings. I'm bilingual, French and English and I'd love to stamp with You in the language of your choice!Share on Facebook