Jan 21 2011
What a fabulous, productive day! Although I didn't do everything that was on my list, I had a great day! It started by a great phone call with a new demonstrator on my team. Janet from Toronto, she is one of my long distance demonstrators. We had a great talk on starting this new chapter in the Stampin up family. Even if we never met, I felt like I have known her for years, as we chatted. Our conversation reminded me, why I love being a demonstrator so much = new friendships:)
Then I welcomed two new demonstrators on my team, they are excited and ready to start stamping and sharing the love of stamping with their friends. Welcome Marlene and Lucinda!
Here we go with another Make and take from leadership:
Leadership Make & Take #4
Monogram Insert and Chain
Stamps: broadsheet alphabet set #118724(w) #120585(c), Clearly for You set #121911(w) #121976(c)
Card Stock and Paper: Naturals white card stock #102316, first edition designer series paper #121878, springtime vintage designer series paper #121782
Ink: Baja Breeze #111833, Basic Black #101179, River Rock #109010, Rose Red classic stampin'pad #101778
Accessories and Tools: Springtime Vintage Designer Fabric #121817, Basic Rhinestone Jewels #119246, Simply Adorned 1 1/2" x 2" charm #116798, Aqua painter #103954, Snail Adhesive #104332, Sponge daubers #102892
Chain Supplies: Baja Breeze Seam Binding #122331, Rose Red Seam Binding #121884, Chantilly Lace Trim #118480, Springtime Vintages Designer Fabric #121817, Simply Adorned chain 34" #116853, Simply Adorned Vanilla Pearl 1/2" bauble #121014, trinket crowns #121891, trinket Keys #121892
Instructions provided by Stampin'Up!
1. Stamp flower image in River Rock ink on Naturals White Card Stock insert. Ink Sponge Daubers with Baja Breeze and River Rock Ink and lightly rub on and around flower image.
2. Stamp letter in Basic Black ink on insert.
3. Stamp butterfly image in Baja breeze ink on insert.
4. Stamp crown and butterfly images in Rose Red ink on insert, and use Aqua Painter to smudge image.
5. Tear scrap pieces of First Edition Designer Series Paper and adhere two pieces to insert using Snail Adhesive.
6. Adhere Rhinestone. Adhere fabric scrap using Snail Adhesive.
7. Use Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper as back insert.
1. Weave Baja breeze seam Binding through one side of chain and tie at each end.
2. Attach trinkets and bauble.
3. Tie strips of binding, crochet trim, and fabric through chain where desired.
Love the seam binding that is ran through the chain and the bauble and crown that we received with our goodie bag.
Have a great weekend!
***Want a free stamp set, take advantage of my Online VIP club! + BONUS gift = free tutorial included!
Happy Shopping and don't forget to check out the clearance rack!
Local to eastern Ontario or Quebec? I'm a short drive from Ottawa, Montreal and Surroundings. I'm bilingual, French and English and I'd love to stamp with You in the language of your choice!
Share on Facebook