Sep 14 2010
There are so many techniques you can do with the presto paper. Today I want to share with you the Brayer/Presto Patterns Specialty designer paper technique. It's great to use our tools and products more than one time. This technique is just the beginning.
1. For this card, cut a piece of presto paper the size of your choice.
2. Ink up your brayer with classic ink.
3. Roll over presto paper until you reach the dept and color of your preference.
4. Remove excess ink with a tissue from your presto paper.
5. Voila you can view the script on the presto paper
** I also like to use the presto paper with a sponge but that will be for next week!
Supplies used for this card:
Stamp set: Charming #116519
Cardstock: Basic Black #121045, Real Red #102482 & Presto Patterns Specialty designer Paper #117175
Ink: Basic Black #101179
Accessories: Brights brads #119740, 5/8" basic black satin ribbon #117285
Tools: brayer #102395, big shot #113439 Vintage wallpaper embossing folder #120175
Do you like my technique Tuesday's?
Well you will like my NEW! Monthly Technique Stamp Class: Whether you are a new stamper or have been stamping for years, there are always new techniques to learn. Join my monthly technique class and learn a new technique each month and learn how to use different supplies and products by creating beautiful cards, scrapbook pages and more.
Date & Time: Fourth Tuesday of the month at 7h30pm
Upcoming dates: September 28th, October 26th, November 23rd, December 28th
There are two ways to participate:
1. Attend the class as your schedule permits, your class fee is a 35$ order of Stampin'Up! supplies.
2. Commit to the monthly technique stamp class for multiple months and receive your class for FREE each month as well as additional benefits including an extra project, free merchandise and stamps and a exclusive Stampin'Up! bag.
Contact me today for your next technique class in my studio or via online monthly group!
***Want a free stamp set, take advantage of my Online VIP club! + BONUS gift = free tutorial included!
Happy Shopping and don't forget to check out the clearance rack!
I also want to wish my stampin'buddies a great trip at Founder's Circle 2010. Not many jobs offer a free all expensive trip of pampering, stamping and more. xoxoShare on Facebook