Sep 21 2010
Last week on technique Tuesday, I mentionned I would do the second technique with the Presto Patterns Specialty designer paper and sponge. It's very simple and doesn't need lots of explanation.
1. Cut your Presto Patterns paper
2. Use coordination classic ink and a sponge
3. In a circular motion apply ink to your presto patterns paper
4. Add ink until your image is the desired color of your choice.
Keep in mind, you can apply darker shades or softer shades or even a combination of more than one color!
How simple was that? What a great hostess gift if you create 4 cards with matching envelops and add them in a cute decorated cello bag.
Supplies used for this card:
Stamp set: Oval all #113790
Cardstock: Whisper white #100730, Marina Mist #119682 & Presto Patterns Specialty designer Paper #117175
Ink: Marina Mist #119668
Accessories: 5/8" whisper white satin ribbon #114616
Tools: Sponge #101610, 1 3/4"x 7/8" oval large punch #119855, scallop oval extra-large punch #119856
***Want a free stamp set, take advantage of my Online VIP club! + BONUS gift = free tutorial included!
Happy Shopping and don't forget to check out the clearance rack!
Do you like my technique Tuesday's?
Well you will like my NEW! Monthly Technique Stamp Class: Whether you are a new stamper or have been stamping for years, there are always new techniques to learn. Join my monthly technique class and learn a new technique each month and learn how to use different supplies and products by creating beautiful cards, scrapbook pages and more.
Date & Time: Fourth Tuesday of the month at 7h30pm
Upcoming dates: September 28th, October 26th, November 23rd, December 28th
There are two ways to participate:
1. Attend the class as your schedule permits, your class fee is a 35$ order of Stampin'Up! supplies.
2. Commit to the monthly technique stamp class for multiple months and receive your class for FREE each month as well as additional benefits including an extra project, free merchandise and stamps and a exclusive Stampin'Up! bag.
Contact me today for your next technique class in my studio or via online monthly group!
Share on Facebook